No Matter Where Life Takes You, Let the Mullin Law Firm Be Your Legal Guide
While you may have a specific plan for your life or your business, it is often difficult to predict the legal needs and obstacles you may encounter along the way. The Mullin Law Firm in Concord, California, offers a full range of legal services to help you keep your plans on track.
Contact us to arrange a free initial consultation to discuss your legal matter in any of the following areas of the law:
Estate planning: Preparing for your family's future can be an intimidating task. Let us show you how to preserve your assets for your surviving spouse, children and future generations.
- Estate planning and asset preservation
- Living trusts
- Wills and codicils
- Trust amendments and updates
- Special Needs Trusts
- Advance health care directives
- Powers of attorney
- Alternatives to probate
- Trust management and administration
- Breach of trustee or executor fiduciary duty
- Undue influence, trust litigation, contesting a will or trust
Elder care law: If you have elderly loved ones who can no longer protect their own best interests, we are ready to help with experienced litigation services.
- Elder financial abuse
- Caregiver neglect
- Medi-Cal eligibility and applying for Medi-Cal
- Protecting your loved one from the Medi-Cal estate recovery lien for long-term care
Conservatorships: We can help you petition the court for conservatorship over the estate of an incapacitated loved one.
- Contested conservatorship disputes and litigation
- Denied conservatorship appeals
Other Areas of Practice
Business and commercial law: In addition, we are experienced business law attorneys who can help you in all areas of commercial transactions and litigation:
- Business and partnership formations
- Board and executive governance legal counsel and representation
- Business litigation and alternative dispute resolution
Alternative Dispute Resolution
We are seasoned litigation professionals who understand that parties can often resolve their disputes more efficiently and cost-effectively through skillful and honest negotiations. We offer experienced mediation and arbitration services to help parties settle their differences without the need for court. Ronald K. Mullin founded the Alternative Dispute Resolution Section of the Contra Costa County Bar Association and is a member of the Mediation Society of San Francisco, California. Our Alternative Dispute Resolution services cover disputes and litigation in all areas of probate litigation, elder care law and business law.
Experienced Brentwood Business Law Attorney · Wills and Trusts · Probate · Elder Law
From offices in Concord, our lawyers represent clients in communities throughout Contra Costa County, Alameda County and Solano County, California. Call us toll free at 866-477-0304 or contact us by e-mail to arrange a free consultation with one of our experienced Concord estate planning and elder law lawyers today.