Serving Clients Throughout the East Bay Area
At the Mullin Law Firm in Concord, California, we know how important your legal matter is to your family and your business. We provide a comprehensive range of services to protect your interests in the areas of estate planning, probate and trust estate administration and business law.
The Mullin Law Firm has deep roots in the community we serve. Attorney Ronald K. Mullin is a former mayor of Concord and the 2010 president of the Contra Costa County Bar Association. He serves on the Board of Directors of John Muir Health, one of California's leading hospital and health care systems. In 2010, he earned the distinction of being included on the list of California Super Lawyers. The Mullin Law Firm is sensitive to your needs and is committed to listening to you. Accomplishing your goals as efficiently and effectively as possible is always our top priority.
Call us toll free at 866-477-0304 or contact us by e-mail to discuss your legal matter in any of the following broad areas of the law:
- Estate planning and family asset preservation: Our planning and preservation services involve working with you to develop a comprehensive strategy utilizing various legal instruments including wills, will codicils, all types of trust instruments including special needs trusts, trust amendments, durable powers of attorney and advance health care directives.
- Probate/trust administration and litigation: We offer a full range of services to assist you in carrying out your legal obligations, complying with the multitude of Court rules and regulations and utilizing the legal system to protect your rights.
- Elder care law: Our Elder Law services include long-term care planning, resolving Medi-cal planning and recovery issues, and assisting you to ensure that your loved one receives the appropriate care and assistance.
Additional Areas of Practice
We also offer a range of services in the following areas of law:
- Business and commercial law: Business formation, executive governance and commercial litigation
- Alternative dispute resolution: Including experienced mediation and arbitration services
Free Initial Consultation · Reasonable, Competitive Fees
Under Mr. Mullin's direction, our attorneys and professional staff members take a special interest in every client and remain informed about every case. When you call or contact us with questions or concerns, you will speak directly with one of our client service staff or your attorney in a timely manner.
In addition to our focus on exceptional service, we provide clients with the following amenities and services:
- Free initial consultations: We provide free initial consultations to every potential client.
- Central location: We are located off of Highway 680, near Sun Valley Mall.
- Flexible appointments: Evening and weekend appointments are available upon request.
- Payment options: We accept all forms of payment, including MasterCard and Visa.
- Convenient in-home visits: If you are unable to come to our office, we can arrange to meet with you at home or in the hospital.
Call Our Probate and Estate Administration Attorneys · Elder Law · Business Law
From offices in Concord, our lawyers represent clients in communities throughout Contra Costa County, Alameda County and Solano County, California. Call us toll free at 866-477-0304 or contact us by e-mail to arrange a free consultation with one of our experienced Concord estate planning attorneys today.